Modified Supnik emulator for the 11

Thu Aug 26 10:01:40 AEST 1999

> Hi -
Hi - :)

> > From: staylor at mrynet.com (S. Akmentins-Teilors)
>

> >Actually,I had resolved issue of linking and the prepended underscores before.
>
> 	With a change to 'geni.c' or by editing the instab.s file?

It was a change to geni.c.   The Begemot I have (2.3) had apparent mods
already done for FreeBSD, but I still had to hack geni to resolv the
underscores.   it was a simple change though, as I recall.

> > For example, run with -b from the command line, it returns the shell prompt
> > almost immediately.  Otherwise, when booting it simply indicates:
> > 	DCOK = 1 asserted
>
> 	Yep - that's what I was seeing until I regenerated the instab.s file
> 	by running 'geni'.  The emulator would compile and link with a
> 	manually edited instab.s file but simply would not run correctly.

I tried the patches against the virgin begemot 2.3 code, and I'm still
seeing the unresolved's due to underscores.   Just FYI that they don't
apply to the Flea-3.0-CURRENT.

Thanks HEAPs tho ;)
			-skots
Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor     InterNet: staylor at mrynet.com
MRY Systems			        staylor at mrynet.lv
    (Skots Gregorijs Akmentins-Teilors -- just call me "Skots")
		----- Labak miris neka sarkans -----