Venix (was Re: 2.9BSD: mbuf.h)

Allison J Parent allisonp at world.std.com
Fri Feb 19 11:57:38 AEST 1999

<I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that you were wrong, just that I was.

Not an argument, just posting to the group what went private by error.

<Never looked carefully at RQDX?, but the DELQA uses an M68K, that much I
<*do* know. (As do the DELUA)

Having two Qbus VAXen and several Qbus PDP-11s it's old turf.  Also I worked
for DEC Engineering.  that and I've done a lot of hardware level work on my
systems (repaired dead boards) so the designs are more familair.

<You obviously knows more about this than I do. :-)
<However, as I said, atleast the DELQA have an M68K...
<And the DEQNA is old, yes...

DELQA is not 68k, The DEUNA is.  The DELQA is a cost reduced version
(less buggy too) of the DEQNA and is largely logically the same as the
DEQNA.

<> The DEUNA is quite different.
<
<Obviously. But it is also pretty old. Not as buggy though, which should
<have been a clue. :-)

Also The DELUA.

Allison

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id MAA19690
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:59:39 +1100 (EST)