Twist of Fate...

Erin W. Corliss erin at coffee.corliss.net
Thu Jan 7 07:06:48 AEST 1999

So get this -- Matt Kjaer, a friend of a friend of mine and the person who
originally got me interested in PDP's, works at the University of Oregon
computing center.  He claims that if he can dig it up, the University of
Oregon has an original Unix license for PDP-11's.  I'm not sure what
version of Unix it is or if it's even from SCO, but assuming it is, where
do we fax/mail/deliver/etc a copy of it to get access to the legendary
protected FTP directory with the source codes?

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id JAA15372
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:19:53 +1100 (EST)