4.4BSD

Michael Sokolov mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu
Tue Jan 26 12:35:13 AEST 1999

emanuel stiebler <emu at ecubics.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> why this version isn't in the pups archive ?

Generally it's my job as the TUHS 4BSD coordinator to ensure the completeness
of TUHS 4BSD collection, but right now I can't do anything, since Rick Copeland
has Marshall Kirk McKusick's tapes, not me.

Rick, would you please decide whether or not you are interested in reading
_ALL_ of Marshall Kirk McKusick's tapes? If you are, please read them. If not,
please return them to Kirk so that someone more industrious and motivated can
take a stab at them (I have Kirk's OK).

Michael Sokolov
TUHS 4BSD Coordinator
4.3BSD-* Maintainer
Quasijarus Project Principal Architect & Developer
Phone: 440-449-0299 or 216-217-2579
ARPA Internet SMTP mail: mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu
TUHS WWW page: http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/TUHS/
Quasijarus WWW page: http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/Quasijarus/

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id OAA13461
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:09:52 +1100 (EST)