Split of PUPS mail list??

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed Jan 27 08:44:19 AEST 1999

All,
	Both Steven Schultz and Johnny Billquist have suggested a split
of the existing PUPS mailing list into a number of mailing lists. As the
maintainer of the list, I am not in a position to force a decision either
way: instead, I think it should be driven by the list members.

Please email me your suggestions, desires etc w.r.t this issue. I will
post a summary sometime next week, and we can then decide what to do.

Many thanks,

	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id KAA18975
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:21:28 +1100 (EST)