Looking for Sun2 Multibus SCSI board

Robert Harker, 408-295-9432 harker at harker.com
Thu May 6 08:59:03 AEST 1999

I am looking for a Sun2 Mutlibus SCSI board, no cables.  Will give it a good
home, pay money (some), or trade for other Sun2 Mutlibus stuff.  If you need
Sun2 Mutlibus boards I have some spares.  Drop a request.

Thanks in advance

RLH

  > Generate sendmail.cf files using the web. Check out our web based  <
  > sendmail.cf file generator: http://www.harker.com/gen.sendmail.cf  <

  > For info about our "Managing Internet Mail, Setting Up and Trouble <
  > Shooting sendmail and DNS" and a schedule of dates and locations,  <
  > please send email to info at harker.com, or visit www.harker.com      <

Robert Harker						Harker Systems
Sendmail and TCP/IP Network Training			1180 Hester Ave
Sendmail, Network, and Sysadmin Consulting		San Jose, CA 95126
harker at harker.com					408-295-6239

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id PAA22062
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 6 May 1999 15:13:25 +1000 (EST)