Help!

Broadway, Rusel RBROADWAY at tbs-ltd.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 18:08:32 AEST 1999

Hi.

I have been given a Bull DSP 2/300 system. The machine is running B.O.S.
version 02.00.12. The machine boots and runs fine and I cal login as Root
and look around the system. The problem I have is that the B.O.S. operating
system is a Unix look-a-like and I can find no-one who actually knows
anything about the box. Most Unix commands work but, being a VMS guy, I
can't run the machine like my Digital MV 2's. Does anyone know anything
about these machines? I particularly want to have a bash at programming the
machine. It appears to have C (This should be fun. I've not touched C for 12
years!)

Also. I have two Digital Micro Vax 2's. The both have hardware problems in
that a) One machine has a system disk which will not come up to speed and b)
The other has a corrupted system_primitives.exe on VMS 5.5-H and so I can't
run either of them! Anyone know where I can get spares which are pre-loaded?

I really would appreciate any help or advice/ pointers etc that anyone can
give.

Rusel Broadway
Senior Systems Analyst

DDI: 01206-25-5745

This information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
material. Any review , retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this error, please contact the sender and delete all
copies of the message.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this
message is free from such problems.