assembler?

P.BASKER basker at protocol.ece.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Oct 21 13:04:09 AEST 1999

Hi ,
	Im interested in a PDP-11 assembler that has the MACRO-11 syntax,
I got a book, "Introduction to Computer Systems using the PDP-11 and
Pascal" by McEwans, Thought it would be nice to have the assembler to
check out. I hope the assembler is a load and go assembler cum simulator.
I want to check out some PDP-11 assembly on my linux machine.

Does anyone remember a program called "apout" I think that might work for
cross development (learning).

		Bye
			P.Basker
			Research Program Asst, ECE Dept IISc, India

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id OAA01039
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:03:45 +1000 (EST)