Unisys 5000 / 7000 manual set

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Sun Sep 12 19:56:46 AEST 1999

In article by johna at babel.apana.org.au:
> Hi Warren,
> I have a set (11 I think) of manuals for the Unisys 5000 / 7000 series
> which I'd be happy to give away. Not sure if they are of historical
> interest (too recent, perhaps) or if it was a landmark computer ...
>
> Anyway, I'd be happy to donate them to the Unix archive if you're
> interested.  I'm in Sydney, North Ryde, and would be happy to pass them
> on next time we're in earshot of each other

Actually, your email made me think: if I collect _erverything_ offered to
me, then I _will_ run out of room soon.

So, how about the idea of a register? You tell me what you have & your
contact details. I put up a web page with the stuff, your name, and
your contact details if you are happy.

Then, if people want access to them, they can contact you. Or, if you'd
rather not have your contact details on the web, they can contact me.

And if you feel like getting rid of them, you can email me and I'll see
if anybody wants them.

Let me know what you think. P.S I'm cc'ing this to the PUPS mail list
for similar comments.

Cheers,
	Warren