[pups] 2.11 BSD image booting

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au
Tue Jul 25 10:14:09 AEST 2000

In article by Ryan Blair:
> In the same rut as Andy Valencia:
> I have tried booting the 2.11 BSD distribution that was in the boot images
> directory, it has something like 9 disc pack images, and a script to boot it
> with Supnik. Well, it boots all right, but I can't access most of the
> filesystem, just the root, and even there most of the files seem corrupt. It
> gets even worse when I try to shut it down. It will not even boot back up
> after I shut it down in the emulator.

I think all the 2.11BSD disk images in Boot_Images are suspect.

I wonder if we could prevail upon Steven Schultz (or someone)
to build some 2.11BSD disk images which would be suitable for the
Supnik and Ersatz emulators.

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA71925
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:29:28 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)