[pups] 2.11 BSD image booting

Ryan Blair rblair at webteksdesign.com
Tue Jul 25 10:08:16 AEST 2000

In the same rut as Andy Valencia:

I have tried booting the 2.11 BSD distribution that was in the boot images
directory, it has something like 9 disc pack images, and a script to boot it
with Supnik. Well, it boots all right, but I can't access most of the
filesystem, just the root, and even there most of the files seem corrupt. It
gets even worse when I try to shut it down. It will not even boot back up
after I shut it down in the emulator.

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA71852
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:16:23 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)