VAX group in TUHS?

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed Jun 7 08:49:14 AEST 2000

In article by chris:
> I really like to help starting a VAX Unix archive. My VAX11/750 is bored by
> NetBSD and want's to try out some other "real" UNIX.
> So this might be a great chance.
>
> Regards - Chris

At present, Michael Sokolov looks after the 4BSD VAX section of the
archive under the aegis of the Quasijarus project. Michael, do you want
to continue to do this? Or should we separate the historical 4BSDs for
someone to curate while you manage the ongoing Quasijarus work?

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA17708
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:59:36 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)