RX50 on RQDX3 on 2.11BSD

Jason T. Miller jasomill at shaffstall.com
Thu Jun 8 02:50:10 AEST 2000

After looking at the data, I'm not suprised, either -- I've proven, if
nothing else, that the 'diff' command is not broken :) This command
seek-whence was for illusutrative purposes; by far the strangest thing to
me is the Interleave Problem. First R/W UNIX block device I've ever seen
that's not bijective (to slightly abuse the term).

-jtm

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> > WHOA! This shouldn't happen, should it?
>
> Well... No... But...
>
> You later note that 2.11 don't write the first two sectors, even though it
> don't give you any errors. So, I'm not surprised by the result.

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id DAA22172
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 8 Jun 2000 03:20:49 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)