New Unix Heritage List, was Re: PLEASE TAKE THIS ELSEWHERE

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Tue Jun 13 09:05:56 AEST 2000

In article by David O'Brien:
> I was wrong for my email.  The feed back has been that people like the
> combined list.  I have to admit I too like to see some of the PDP-11
> info.  I just felt the last thread had gotten off topic when it moved on
> to purely PDP-11 hardware.  I have been told I was wrong.
> -- David    (obrien at NUXI.com)

Everybody, here is a person who has courage & honesty. Thanks for that, David.

However, I will still create two groups, because it will allow
more specific content to be addressed where relevant.

Cheers!
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA58497
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:45:22 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)