The Unix History Graphing Project...

A. P. Garcia apgarcia at hackaholic.org
Sat Jun 17 10:16:48 AEST 2000

"David O'Brien" <obrien at NUXI.com> writes:

> > I would like to ask that Mr. Solokov's association with the PUPS and TUHS
> > projects be ended if he can not restrain himself from posting inflammatory
> > material of this nature on the lists.
>
> I have to agree.  From his emails, Mr. Solokov is a rather rabid individual.

No, I agree with whomever it was - I think Patrick Henry - that said
something like "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend
to the death your right to say it."

You can always send his mail to /dev/null if you don't like it.

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA89414
	for pups-liszt; Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:31:43 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)