Good news on the Ancient UNIX License front

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed May 10 09:47:01 AEST 2000

In article by sjm:
> Hello all,
>
> I've just received this mail from SCO.  I think it's appropriate to
> post here.
>
> Apparently we can expect the Ancient UNIX License available on the
> SCO website by Friday (U.S. Pacific Time, I would suspect).  Very
> good news indeed!

I'm just back from a training course. I've seen a preview of the web site.
You get to click-thru the license agreement, then you have a set of hyperlinks
to the UNIX versions that SCO owns (5e, 6e, 7e, 32V, SysIII, Mini UNIX).

I'm still trying to work out an access method to the PUPS Archive with them,
but I think we're getting there.

So, you will get access to some UNIX source code soon, but access to the
PUPS Archive might be a week or so longer.

Cheers all!
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA75681
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 10 May 2000 10:27:50 +1000 (EST)