PDP land

Warren Toomey wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed May 10 10:27:22 AEST 2000

In article by Leo Bicknell:
> 	I don't know if you remember me or not.  I believe we talked
> before when I was a student at Virginia Tech about Unix on a PDP-11/40
> that I had.  Alas, I had to let those machines go as I didn't have
> the time or space to keep them.
>
> 	I went looking for PDP stuff on the web, and ran across your
> name again.  I thought I'd give you a whirl.  I'm now in a position to
> give real data center space to one or more of these beasts, and I would
> love to put a PDP-11 up on the net running old-school unix.
>
> 	Any pointers as to where to find someone giving away or
> selling one of these beasts?
>
> 	Thanks.
> Leo Bicknell - bicknell at ufp.org

Leo, I'm punting this on to the PUPS mailing list to see if you get any
nibbles. Go to http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/PUPS/maillist.html to see
how to join. You could also try the Usenet newsgroups alt.sys.pdp11 and
vmsnet.pdp-11.

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA75735
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 10 May 2000 10:37:58 +1000 (EST)