ACMS, Questions on Internet History. (fwd)

Dave Horsfall dave at fgh.geac.com.au
Mon May 22 16:39:32 AEST 2000

Perhaps some of the learned people on this list can help this chappie
out?  The ACMS is the Australian Computer Museum Society, and could in
turn be a valuable resource for this list; note that he signs himself
as a "PDP-11 Support Consultant"...

Replies to him, please, unless deemed of interest to the list.

--
Dave Horsfall VK2KFU  dave at geac.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9978-7493 Fx: +61 2 9978-7422
Geac Computers P/L (FGH Division) 2/57 Christie St, St Leonards 2065, Australia