Dead MicroVAX II :(

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sat May 27 06:51:29 AEST 2000

jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de wrote:

> If you want a modern Unix OS [...]

If he did, why would he want a VAX? Someone who detests "modern" pee sea
hardware and prefers the vastly superior classical DEC stuff (like I do) would
surely feel the same way about software (again like I do). Why should one treat
hardware and software differently in this respect? Why mix-and-match the
wonderful classical hardware with crappy bloated "modern" software?

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA48765
	for pups-liszt; Sat, 27 May 2000 08:22:49 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)