[pups] Ancient Unix licenses? (fwd)

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 10:04:02 AEST 2001

All,
	I've received this e-mail from a student at NYU Law Department.
If any of you have copies of old Unix licenses, and your organisation
would be prepared to release copies to Greg, could you contact him.

Also, if you could send me copies of your licenses, that would be
great too. About 8 people have already done this, and I am happy to
act as a repository for this old information.

Cheers,
	Warren

----- Forwarded message from gmp216 at nyu.edu -----