[pups] Stray Interupts

Robin Birch robin at ruffnready.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 04:04:47 AEST 2001

Dear All,
Having got to the point where I can get ultrix trying to boot on p11 I
can confirm that it complains of stray interrupts on p11 as well.  A
thought occurred to me over the weekend that I haven't had time to try
out.  Is this the toy clock.  It is certainly built into p11, is it
built into Bob Supnik's emulator and if so, does it generate interrupts?

Regards

Robin
In message <200102232059.f1NKxwH11017 at moe.2bsd.com>, Steven M. Schultz
<sms at moe.2bsd.com> writes

Robin Birch     robin at ruffnready.co.uk

M1ASU/2E0ARJ/M5ABD     Old computers and radios always welcome