[pups] A bootable disk image for a PDP-11/34?

Ian King iking at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 30 17:19:44 AEST 2001

In fact, if someone has RK05s and isn't too far away, I'd love to get a
bootable image on an RK05 cartridge -- of course I'd pay postage both ways.
(I even have some original shipping boxes.)

BTW, the mail Warren cites below was sent before I had really dug into my
11/34's manuals; I have 124kW of MOS memory in the machine, and RSX-11M can
use it all in a "mapped" configuration.  Also, if I am going to transfer a
disk image, I have another DL-11 I am going to install to make use of
Warren's VTServer program.

TIA -- Ian