[pups] A bootable disk image for a PDP-11/34?

Ken Wellsch kwellsch at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 04:30:14 AEST 2001

I'll second that.  The V6 tape image I provided to PUPS has the
usual boot blocks at the start of the tape then as I recall three
RJ05 disk images.  Long long ago I think I got folks interested in
using emulators like Bob Supnik's by using the first tape disk image
as the "disk" image for "sim" and booted V6... but it has been more
than 6 years now since I did that and I may be rusty on details.

-- Ken