[pups] A bootable disk image for a PDP-11/34?

Ian King iking at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 31 16:58:53 AEST 2001

Again, I'd be glad to do things like this, if I could get an image to run on
an emulator -- that's been a goal.  I've tried various 'processors' (in
emulation), but not been successful at booting the Unix kernel.  Can anyone
say, "I booted image X on emulator Y and had a successfully running Unix"?
If so, please please please share your experience -- I haven't been able to
boot anything out of the PUPS archive on the E11 emulator (held out by some
to be the best).

And, if/when I have success, I promise to share a field report.  :-)  -- Ian