[pups] It all works!!

Fred N. van Kempen Fred.van.Kempen at microwalt.nl
Fri Aug 23 20:15:30 AEST 2002

I suggest you now find a multi-port beer card, insert that into
a free slot, add /dev/beer to the kernel, and abuse it lots... :)

(rumor is, that 2.9bsd has much more space available for /dev/beer
buffers, though, so if 2.11 doesn't allow enough of it, just take
the plunge and downgrade to 2.9... ;-)

--f