[TUHS] Re: non-broken 4.3BSD set?

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Fri Dec 13 12:04:02 AEST 2002

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 Robertdkeys at aol.com wrote:
[snip]
> Did you arrive at any reasonable way to do the
> initial disklabels and boot blocks so one can
> install Quasijarus directly?  The only clean way
> I can do it is to use two other OS installs that
> put enough bits there that Quasijarus is happy.
> There ought to be an easier way.
[snip]

I haven't tried it, but it occurs to me that it might be possible to start
installing NetBSD, until the point just after partitioning, and then
install 4.3...

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  Signs You're Not Cut Out to Be a Jedi:
    6. Down pat you have the backwards talk, yet impressed the chicks still
    are not.