[pups] Re: Caldera license

Bill Gunshannon bill at cs.scranton.edu
Fri Jan 25 01:13:02 AEST 2002

Warren,
  being as you have already answered my question regarding how this
effects BSD 4.x, that leaves only one question.  Does this require
that the Caldera Copyright notice be inserted into all the source
files before they can be released anywhere??  For example, if I put
up a site for the continued develpment of Ultrix-11 do all the files
need to contain the Caldera Copyright before I can allow people to
work with them??  Mind, I don't mean the whole text of the message,
I merely mean the line Copyright Caldera 2001, 2002.......

bill

bill at cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |