[TUHS] Simh and networking, and any of the available 2.11BSD collections

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 20 11:20:54 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I've just joined this list, so bear with me. I am developing applications
that will be using the protcols covered in DECnet to access a running PDP-11
system. Actually it is running, but its a SimH program posing as a
PDP-11/23. I have downloaded the boot images, especially the 2.11BSD system
that is available, and booted it under the SimH simulator. Any suggestions
as to how I take this one step further? This is running on both Windows, and
Linux. But the DECnet programs were built on Slackware Linux.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"