[pups] missing space in 2.11_rp_unknown

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Fri Mar 1 02:53:34 AEST 2002

Hi -

> From: Christian Groessler <cpg at aladdin.de>
> >	Look at the /VERSION file.  The first or second line will have
> >	the patchlevel.   That file's updated by each patch.
>
> I have 400. I assume www.2bsd.com contains the newest patches? So 442
> is the latest?

	Wow, that is quite old.

	A faster link is at FTP.TO.GD-ES.COM (that's a T-1 vs the ISDL
	link I have at home).

	It _might_ be easier to create an install tape from the files in
	the 2.11 portion of the PUPS archive - I think that was updated
	to about patchlevel 432 or so.   There is documentation on how to
	create a boot tape, etc from the compressed files.

	On the other hand it might be instructive/interesting/whatever to
	apply the 42 updates manually - just be sure to read the instructions
	that come with each one :)

	Cheers,

	Steven