[pups] Looking for binary distribution of v7

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 16 23:50:52 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
How do you mean by that? " The links pointing to the 'unix_v7_rl.dsk'
image I found are dead ... :-(" You said. How so? As I recall, that file
that's in there, for unix_v7_rl.dsk" is there, it's a totally different
UNIX_v7 file name, you need to call it that for the E11 product. For
SIMH, the full name as rendered by the extraction process from the
compressed file works.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On
> Behalf Of Mario Premke
> Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 8:25 AM
> To: pups at minnie.tuhs.org
> Subject: [pups] Looking for binary distribution of v7
>
> Hello,
> I just read the instructions of how to boot a binary version 7 disk
image
> on a ersatz11 pdp11 emulator.
> The links pointing to the 'unix_v7_rl.dsk' image I found are dead ...
:-(