[pups] Can someone advise me regarding a gui for UNIX

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 10 15:23:30 AEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Cross posted to both TUH, and PUPS lists, apologies to all.
Can someone advise me regarding when the GUIs became a standard feature on
UNIX? Or operating systems whose ancestry was indeed UNIX? I know that with
Linux, for example started carrying one, about the same time the kernel
became capable of supporting it. Or at least that's my opinion. With regard
to the materials we discuss here, well, that's what I am attempting to
ascertain.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.