[TUHS] C reference manual, another one

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Fri Oct 18 21:26:01 AEST 2002

Il Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 04:19:12PM +0200, Aharon Robbins rigurgitava:

> If anyone has one of the SCO Ancient Unix licenses and a copy of the
> archive that went with it, then they legally have the source to System

well,

we at freaknet medialab have a strange copy of a TROFF book. here's
the intro:

----------------------snip--------------------
.fp 3 G
.TL
C Reference Manual
.AU
Dennis M. Ritchie
.AI
.MH
.sp
May 1, 1977
.PP
.SH
.ti 0
1.  Introduction
.LP
C is a computer language which offers
a rich selection of operators and data types
and the ability to impose useful structure
on both control flow and data.
All the basic operations and data objects

maybe can be useful for historical purpose ? what about the (C)
and the rights about this ?

that come from Martin Guy. can we publish it ? it's useful ?

om mani padme hum,

--
[asbesto : freaknet medialab : radio#cybernet : GPG key on  keyservers]
[ MAIL ATTACH, SPAM, HTML, WORD, and msgs larger than 95K > /dev/null ]