[pups] PDP11/73, RD53, RX50... What are my options?

Tobias Russell toby at russellsharpe.com
Mon Sep 2 17:38:26 AEST 2002

Hi,

I have a micro PDP11/73 equipped with an RD53, RX50 and a Cipher mag tape
drive (untested). The machine currently boots into TSX (although I don't
have usernames/passwords so no shell access).

I'd like to get BSD2.11 onto the machine. What is going to be the best
route? I assume that my chances of breaking through TSX security (so I can
use kermit) are small, so is vtserver going to be the easiest method?

Toby

Tobias Russell
Managing Director
Russell Sharpe Limited
The Tannery, Tannery Lane, Bramley, Surrey. GU5 0AJ England
Tel: +44 (1483) 894158
Fax: +44 (1483) 898932
Email: toby at russellsharpe.com