[TUHS] Re: TUHS digest, Vol 1 #71 - 2 msgs

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Sep 5 07:06:01 AEST 2002

Johnny Billquist <bqt at update.uu.se> wrote:

> > It is a problem only if you choose to honor copyright laws. Since that is
> > your personal voluntary choice, it is your problem.
>
> Yes, and it's *that* problem I'm looking for a solution to.

But since you've created that problem for yourself by your own voluntary choice
to honor copyrights, you shouldn't be asking others for a solution.

> Freed as in "legally freed", or just "made available".

Legally by whose law? It is legal by the Law of Hammurabi, King of Babylon by
the way of Anu, Enlil, and Marduk. [1]

> harhan.org don't exist from where my dns is looking... :-/

It sure exists:

Registrant:
Harhan Computer Operation Facility (HARHAN-DOM)
   786 E MISSION AVE APT F
   ESCONDIDO, CA 92025-2154
   US

   Domain Name: HARHAN.ORG

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Sokolov, Michael  (MS35906)		msokolov at IVAN.HARHAN.ORG
      The Harhan Network
      786 E MISSION AVE UNIT F
      ESCONDIDO, CA  92025-2154
      US
      +1-760-480-4575 +1-760-747-1493

   Record expires on 17-Feb-2004.
   Record created on 17-Feb-2000.
   Database last updated on 4-Sep-2002 16:59:12 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   IVAN.HARHAN.ORG              208.221.139.1
   IFCTFVAX.HARHAN.ORG          208.221.139.2

> Another machine I have access to managed to resolve ivan.harhan.org to
> 208.221.139.1,

Correct.

> but there is no response at that address.

Maybe my outside link was down then, try again.

> However, if it is just the sources, and not some legal notes available,
> then I don't need to go there.

The new laws I've made for this planet haven't been posted yet, but they soon
will be.

MS

[1]	Lofty Anu, lord of the gods
	who from Heaven to Earth came,
	and Enlil, lord of Heaven and Earth
	who determines the destinies of the land,
	Determined for Marduk, the firstborn of Enki,
	the Enlil-functions over all mankind;
	Made him great among the gods who watch and see,
	Called Babylon by name to be exalted,
	made it supreme in the world;
	And established for Marduk, in its midst,
	an everlasting kingship.