[TUHS] Vax 3300 and Ultrix

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Sep 6 03:47:28 AEST 2002

Peter Wrangell <pwrangell at bsdmercs.org> wrote:

> I am looking for a copy of Ultrix 4.5 preferably on TK70 tapes but any
> medium will do. I have a MicroVax 3300 that I would like to breath life
> into again.

I can't help you with 4.5, but I have the full V4.00 TK50 distribution and it
fully supports MV3300 with DSSI. The tape images are on my FTP site in:

ivan.Harhan.ORG:/pub/UNIX/thirdparty/Ultrix-32/ult400vaxdist-tk50

On the same site I also have full sources for V2.00 and V4.20. (I have no
sources for the version for which I have the dist, and no dists for the
versions for which I have the sources... I guess I need to bite the bullet and
compile V4.20 myself. Some day maybe.)

MS