[pups] Bootable media for 2.11BSD

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Feb 8 00:32:38 AEST 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:11:50AM -0500, Chuck Dickman wrote:
> Except I don't think the standalone system supports TMSCP and I think
> that a TK50 is TMSCP.

  The TK50 is definately TMSCP.  You sure that the standalone system
can't handle it (my machine is at home and turned off right now, so I
can't check anything)?  If so then that's a major PITA and I guess
some hacking is in order.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual