Some questions, was Re: [pups] Test

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 18 09:36:28 AEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Here are those questions:
1) What is the status of networking, with regards to the boot images?
2) Has anyone actually managed to dump the image that's contained within the
Soupnik collected UNIX versions to an actual disk?
3) Has anyone actually managed to build a kernel from that source code?
Either native, and on a Simh setup will do.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.