Some questions, was Re: [pups] Test

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 18 10:41:12 AEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Okay, that covers my questions for your department. Thank you, David.
 No networking? Why not? Can that be added? And how did you add the
source code disks?

And as for the comment, David, I just remember them, and write them
down. He did say those, and probably has them filed the way I
suggested. Mine second, your selection first, and third.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On
> Behalf Of David Evans
> Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 6:53 PM
> To: Gregg C Levine
> Cc: pups at minnie.tuhs.org
> Subject: Re: Some questions, was Re: [pups] Test
>
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 06:36:28PM -0500, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> > 1) What is the status of networking, with regards to the boot
images?

>   The distribution doesn't include any networking IIRC.
>
> > 2) Has anyone actually managed to dump the image that's contained
within the
> > Soupnik collected UNIX versions to an actual disk?
>
>   Yep--that's how I got my system bootstrapped.  dd'd the image to a
SCSI disk

dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
> University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the
composer
> Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland
TR-707 Manual