Some questions, was Re: [pups] Test

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 19 02:50:41 AEST 2003

Hello fron Gregg C Levine
Um no. I was thinking of V7, of the original UNIX. As it happens, I am still
not comfortable with the earlier versions of BSD. So, I am interested in
getting V7, or V6 to work via a networked environment. And yes, I have seen
your file, and the read me for it.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.