Some questions, was Re: [pups] Test

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Wed Feb 19 03:57:36 AEST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello fron Gregg C Levine
> Um no. I was thinking of V7, of the original UNIX. As it happens, I am still
> not comfortable with the earlier versions of BSD. So, I am interested in
> getting V7, or V6 to work via a networked environment. And yes, I have seen
> your file, and the read me for it.

I recall V7 had UUCP and that some non-tcp/ip networking implementations
existed for it, but I have never heard of a tcp/ip stack for V7.  Does
such a thing exist?

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from
  mediocre minds.
                  -- Albert Einstein

  They laughed at Einstein.  They laughed at the Wright Brothers.
  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
                  -- Carl Sagan