[TUHS] Waking the List Up

Warren Toomey wkt at minnie.tuhs.org
Tue Feb 18 10:52:45 AEST 2003

I guess it's time to wake the list up.

So far the Unix Archive has done well at collecting mostly PDP-11 stuff,
but now that were in the next century, we should start working on the
1980s and 1990s.

I'd like to call for volunteer curators. Each would look after a subset
of the Unix Archive: add files, write README.TXT, rearrange things to
be more useful.

The Archive has been pretty static for quite some time now, and there are
a list of things TODO, and I know some of you have things waiting which I
haven't done yet. So perhaps some new blood, will kick things along.

Any volunteers?