[TUHS] Waking the List Up

Warren Toomey wkt at minnie.tuhs.org
Tue Feb 18 13:42:23 AEST 2003

In article by Warren Toomey:
> I'd like to call for volunteer curators. Each would look after a subset
> of the Unix Archive: add files, write README.TXT, rearrange things to
> be more useful.

So far two respondents. I should be a little bit more explicit. I'm
after volunteers who will act as points of contact, so that other people
can submit new stuff to the archive. The volunteers could also
re-organise their subsection, and write some glue documentation so that
someone browsing the archive can make sense of it all.

So, if you have low bandwidth and/or no new files to contribute, that's
fine! Just a desire to help tidy up the existing archive and help integrate
any new material.

	Warren