[TUHS] LoC now involved with saving digital history

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 26 03:51:31 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Same here. But as an American I am fully aware of the differences on
all three levels. State, Federal, and City. And why they do, or don't
work. I did succeed in figuring out what our friend in Oz was talking
about. And I am pleased that the LoC is getting involved.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

On