[TUHS] SCO removed the anchient UNIX offer web page

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Fri Jun 20 10:10:52 AEST 2003

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Warren Toomey wrote:
[snip]
> I would be very careful here. At the very least, the contract doesn't
> explicitly cover SysIII, although you could argue that it is a
> SUCCESSOR OPERATING SYSTEM. And the Caldera license explicitly forbids
> SysIII.

It seems to me that the fact that SCO offered SysIII on the page linked to
from the license agreement implies that SCO intended for SysIII to be
covered by this license.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  "Taking the envelope and pencil in his otherwise empty hands, the
  medium feels it, stares into space, grunts, foams at the mouth, and
  otherwise becomes very psychic."
  	- Theodore Annemann