[TUHS] SCO removed the anchient UNIX offer web page

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 20 13:00:52 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
It seems that the archive is still available under their mismanaged
FTP
server. Since I already agreed to that oddball license, I am now
downloading
them from the FTP site. (I trimmed the original message there was a
complaint!)

Warren, the HTML pages make a reference to an older webpage on the
TUHS
webservers, is a CD still available? Or are they making that up?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi