[TUHS] SCO removed the anchient UNIX offer web page

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 20 10:57:52 AEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
It seems that the archive is still available under their mismanaged FTP
server. Since I already agreed to that oddball license, I am now downloading
them from the FTP site.

Warren, the HTML pages make a reference to an older webpage on the TUHS
webservers, is a CD still available? Or are they making that up?
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.