[pups] 2.11 on an 11/44

Norman Wilson norman at nose.cs.utoronto.ca
Sun Mar 2 00:06:37 AEST 2003

It seems to me it's time to go back to basics:

Tell us what happens if you do
	ls -l /dev/rl2a
and, if that file exists (as seems likely),
	od /dev/rl2a

Diagnosing a problem of this sort solely by the mutterings
of the mount command is a bit like trying to decide what
is causing your back pain and therefore how to treat it
by the tone of your voice when you say `ouch.'  (Hmm,
perhaps I have just invented a lucrative new paramedical
discipline, on a par with chiropractic and cold-laser
therapy and homeopathy and software consulting.)

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON