[pups] 2BSD build problem - unix.o not too big

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 18 00:45:39 AEST 2003

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 11:36:02PM -0800, Steven M. Schultz wrote:
> 	I'd have, up to now, sworn that the overlay setup was in the
> 	documentation (one of the appendices) but it could well be that it's
> 	still off in a file somewhere in the mess I call my filesystem ;)

  I don't recall seeing any overlay info when I set up my 11/73 back in
January.  I even asked the dreaded overlay FAQ here!  :)  I was also at
431.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual