[pups] 2.11BSD "make unix" aborts Error 141

Jonathan Engdahl j.r.engdahl at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 19 12:24:34 AEST 2003

I'm running essentially the CURLY 2.11BSD system with networking on a
PDP-11/53. When I go to rebuild unix with "make all", the build will run for
a while, then quit with "Error 141". If I type "make all" again, it keeps on
going for a while. After several iterations of this, eventually the make
completes, and the system will boot the result. What is this "Error 141"
business?

I've not looked for the cause of this yet. I'm being lazy, and hoping
someone has seen this before and can give me a quick answer, before I go
digging.

--
Jonathan Engdahl
http://users.safeaccess.com/engdahl

"The things which are seen are temporary,
 but the things which are not seen are eternal."  II Cor. 4:18