[pups] Progress on 2.11BSD kernel

David Evans dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 20 04:59:33 AEST 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 10:24:22AM -0800, Ian King wrote:
> My MAXUSERS is most modest (the default 4) as is my number of ttys.

  I recall cranking MAXUSERS up a little, though I can't remember to
what and my PDP-11 is turned off at the monent.  A clarification of
how the whole Unibus map register business effects Qbus-based systems
would be nice.

David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans at bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer/Synth Junkie     http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/
University of Waterloo         "Default is the value selected by the composer
Ontario, Canada           overridden by your command." - Roland TR-707 Manual